Thursday, November 2, 2023

My 50th Birthday

 I celebrated my 50th birthday this year! That seems so crazy! I didn't take many pictures, but I had a great celebration month. We took a South Dakota road trip with Steph and Eric, and that was a blast. I already did a post about that. Mark also got me a new Garmin watch, which I have been needing for awhile. I'm super excited about that! He also got me a weekend trip away to a cool state park outside of Vegas. It's been a very rough year, and definitely not my favorite, so a fun get-away will be nice. We probably won't go until we are settled into our new house, so maybe right after the holidays.

The women's run ladies are amazing and we had a fantastic celebration run at the corn maze. All the details of that will be in a different post, but here's a teaser video to keep you guessing. 😂

I had a great birthday dinner with my Fab Five. I don't see them much anymore, so it was fun to catch up. Like always, they spoiled me with gifts.

We went to Sawyer and Amanda's house, and she made me the yummiest dinner. They got me the BEST decoration for my home gym, and I can't wait to put to up!

Amanda made me mushroom ravioli, caesar salad, and a very tasty fruit salad. She also made the yummiest cake!

Those that know me well, know that I'm a die hard Rocky fan. I watch the whole series once every year. I can't wait to hang this in my new gym!

Thank you to everyone who showered me with birthday love this year! I love you all!

No comments: