Thursday, November 9, 2023

Halloween

 Halloween just didn't have the same feel this year. Not a single scary movie, no haunted houses, no trick or treaters, etc. We knew the holidays would be a dud until we got into our house, and the past couple months have been especially stressful, but geesh, we were pretty boring! Don't you worry though, I'm planning on making up for it all next year. It's gonna be the best year ever! 

Thanks to my women's running group, I did at least get to dress up once. In case you missed that post, here's a fun picture. 😂

I brought Sawyer and Amanda a fun Halloween basket. Amanda's not a fan of Halloween (I know, gasp!), but I'm hoping to get her to cross over to the dark side. I figured treats might help in that endeavor. 😆

Amanda dressed up for school, and made the perfect Belle. And get a load of cute little Alby.

Mason, Bailey, and Nora were astronauts and a solar system for Halloween. They did a ton of fun stuff in Boise.

Cutest little dancing astronaut!


And my favorite Halloween video of all time is Nora waving to some random people on the street, and then carrying on with her business like she's some kind of celebrity. 😂




No comments: