Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Sawyer Brown Concert

Sawyer Brown came to the Colonial Theater in Idaho Falls at the beginning of November. I have a rad connection, so we ended up with front row seats. It was so stinking fun! We've seen them in concert tons of times, and this was definitely one of our favorites.


Sawyer and Amanda
Sawyer still loves them after all these years.




The sound on my videos isn't very good. My phone's mic had bit the dust by this point. Still fun to watch though!

One of my favorite songs!


I love watching Mark at these concerts. He's like a happy little kid! 😄 This time he had a drunk lady beside him that talked his ear off through the whole show. I was dying! Best thing ever! 😂 She didn't even really know who Sawyer Brown was, so Mark was happy to tell her all about them. 😆



No comments: