Friday, April 5, 2024

March Running

 March's running was pretty dismal. I had a few good runs, but took some time off, because I was having a hip flexor issue for a couple weeks. All seems fine now.

Women's Run:

We had a St. Patrick's Day run with the ladies. We all wore green and ran around Shamrock Park. 😁

We had a new lady that came, and she was pushing a triple stroller! I'm telling you, I run with some tough ladies! 

Grammy and Papa lived in Shamrock Park, so this was a fun stroll down memory lane.

The Henry-Taylors:

We did 20 miles on the Henry-Taylor roads. This run was tough for me! I don't know how I can run a great 30 miles less than 2 weeks before this, and then struggle so much on 20 miles. I think running in the snow did me in, because my hip was a bit wonky for the next few weeks after this one. I didn't take a lot of scenery or people pictures on this one, but you better believe I got pictures of every single baby cow we passed. 😆




Jenn-Ashlee-Tricia

It was a very pretty morning!

Antelope Island:

I went back to Antelope Island for round two of running there. Ashlee wanted some good dirt training for her 100 miler, and she wanted company, so I was happy to go along. Mark had just got back from a week long trip to AZ, so he stayed home. We took a different running route than the past couple times, and I loved it. Beautiful, sunny day!



I always love the snowy mountains and very blue water down there.

Elephant Head

Jenn-Tricia-Ashlee-Steve-Christine-Mat

I didn't do much more running than that in March. I feel fully recovered, and I'm ready to hit it hard in April. 

No comments: