Monday, December 29, 2008

Pictures of Sawyer and Bailey

I haven't blogged in awhile, because our computer crashed. Luckily Mark backed up most of our stuff before it died. We didn't get our e-mail addresses backed up though, so all of you will have to e-mail me, so I have your addresses again. I have a lot to share, so I'm gonna do some power blogging in between my cleaning :)!

Earlier in the year we had a Scout auction for the Boy Scouts in our neighborhood. At the auction we bought a photo session and a 16 X 20 picture of our choice from the sitting. We finally got around to getting it done. Tamara did a great job of photographing the kids. She gave me the big picture I picked, and then she was nice enough to print a bunch of 5x7s of the others that I liked. I had to scan them in, so the quality isn't great, but I thought they were cute.

This is the picture I picked to have printed for my bedroom, but I had it done in color.











6 comments:

Christina said...

Do you even realize how darling your kids are? You are one lucky woman!! They turned out great.

Ashlee said...

Amazing! Those pictures turned out great! So what computer are you using now? I'm glad to see ya back blogging! I missed ya!

Heather said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! The photography was beautiful. The live models; Perfection!
Heather

Kassie Temple said...

OH MY HECK!!!! These are so cute!!! I am so in love with these pictures. I love Sawyer!

Anonymous said...

I have the MOST BEAUIFUL grandchildren in the universe!! What wonderful pictures and great photography. Of course they brough tears to my eyes. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, there goes my illiteracy again. I don't know how I got on there as ANONYMOUS--at least I'm good for a laugh