Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful for...

We had a great Thanksgiving! This year we are thankful for good friends. Jeremiah, Kassie, Carson and Landon Temple came up from Utah, and spent the weekend with us. Me and Kassie went to Twilight and did a little shopping. Mark and Jeremiah worked on the garage, and got all the trim done. Bailey was in heaven, because we put her in charge of Carson and Landon. She's gonna make a great mommy someday. We stayed up til wee hours of the morning playing games. It was a good time!







I walked in the kitchen in the middle of Jeremiah and Bailey fighting about something. The part I saw was Jeremiah hold Bailey's arms down, grab her black magic marker, and draw a mustache on her face. I was laughing so hard! Bailey was ticked off, and stormed out of the room. She wouldn't even let me get a picture. Every time I went to the bathroom to help her get it off her face, I would burst out in another laugh attack. It was hilarious! She came down a while later, and put lipstick on Jeremiah, and sprayed him with perfume. He was a good sport about it. He should have been too, since he started the whole thing.

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like a great time! I wish Bailey would've let you get a picture. I'm proud of her that she got him back...she needs to learn early that the girl always wins!

Kassie Temple said...

We had such a great time with you guys!!! Thanks for letting us come and crash your Thanksgiving. It was yummy!! You guys are the best. We love you!!

emmadee said...

Looks like you had fun!!! Kudos to Bailey for fighting back.

Nicole said...

What a fun weekend and so cool to spend it with friends!! I know Bailey will be a great mom - some day. She is so good with my kids too!

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

Poor Bailey! Mean boys picking on her! You have the cutest family. I wish you lived closer to me & Kelly, cause I bet our families would have tons of fun together. I just love your blog!

Scott said...

Glad you had a great holiday. We missed you guys! I am off for New Years....hint hint.

Kunz fam said...

How funny! Sounds like you added a FEW children to the mix not just two. :->

Kunz fam said...

Oh ya I was going to say...Twilight again huh? How many times is that now?!