Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bailey...You Gotta Love Her!

Ever since Sawyer got Reeses a year ago, Bailey has wanted to dress her. There is no way Sawyer would let her put clothes on his dog. Now that she has a puppy of her own, there is no stopping her! Oreo is often seen wearing Bailey's old Pajamas around the house. I made the mistake of telling her that I used to put underwear on my cats, and push them around the yard in the wheel barrow. The next thing I know, she has a pair of underwear, and is cutting a tail hole in them. Oreo is such a good sport, and proudly wore her underwear around the kitchen. I was following her around with the camera trying to get a good picture. We didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until I uploaded the pictures onto the computer. I don't know how we missed it, but with one look at the pictures, we realized that Oreo had peed her underwear! Me and Sawyer were laughing so hard! That was my comic relief for the day! Bailey didn't think it was as funny. She had to throw the underwear away, and I won't keep letting her use all of her good underwear on the dog. I guess I'll have to buy Oreo a pack of her own, because Heaven forbid she should have to be 'naked'!


Notice the pee!

9 comments:

Christina said...

That is so stink'n hillarious! I was thinking about the "pee" thing before you mentioned it. And sure enough, there is definitely wetness there. hahaha- how funny:)

Christina said...

Oh ya- thanks for your idea. I'm pretty sure I'll do the scavenger hunt---great idea!!

Jenni said...

Too funny. Definitely can see the pee! What a sweet puppy!

Nicole said...

That's dang funny!

Lisa said...

haha. so funny!!!

Lesa Martinson said...

K thats funny!! What a good sport Oreo is.

Ashlee said...

That's disgusting! But I think it's hillarous that Bailey dresses her up! She's a cutie!

M. Jorgensen said...

this is serisouly thee funnest thing i've ever seen/read!!!! i am lovin it!

Kassie Temple said...

Oh my heck! That is too funny. At least it isn't my boys being dressed up. I LOVE that she decided to pee in them!!! Thanks for the laugh.