Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girl's Trip

We took our semi annual girl's trip to Salt Lake. Like always, it was so much fun! We did our traditional shopping, eating, pedicures, and matching pjs. I love these ladies, and I miss being in their ward. I look forward to this trip each year, because it's my way to get all caught up with them, since I don't see them on a weekly basis anymore. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Me and Michelle
Michelle bought so much Christmas stuff in the first 2 stores, that we couldn't fit it in the car. Good thing Misty was coming to meet us with her empty van :)!


Renae, Sue Ann, Lesa, and Becky



Matching pjs and slippers



Pedicures


We had two vans filled to overflowing!





4 comments:

M. Jorgensen said...

hahahahaha classic!!! i love it!
ps: where are the jumping on the bed pics????? hehehe

Lisa said...

awww....you gals are all so cute in your matching pjs :) I love girls trips! So much fun!

Lesa Martinson said...

Awe...we look so cute!!! Good times. Thanks for always being the picture taker :0) without you we wouldnt have any memories of our annual girls trips!!

Nicole said...

Oh how fun - I'm totally jealous. I'm glad you had a great time!