Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


The top 5 things Sawyer was thankful for in 2009:

1. Having Reeses, and getting Oreo

2. Running track and cross country

3. All the family vacations we took

4. Grammy beating cancer

5. Starting seminary



The top 5 things Bailey was thankful for in 2009:

1. Babysitting

2. Reading so many great books

3. Playing the guitar

4. Having Reeses, and getting Oreo-a puppy of her very own

5. All of our family vacation memories

She had to have a bonus, because she had such a hard time narrowing it down.

6. Experiencing the trek


Me and Mark are thankful for them!


3 comments:

emmadee said...

AHEM!!!! Shouldn't at leats ONE of them put knowing ME!!! Ha ha. I'm just kidding! That's awesome!

Lisa said...

Those are such great lists!

Nicole said...

I can't believe Bailey is grateful for babysitting!! I did not like to be baby sit personally, because I always fell asleep after the kids were in bed and the parents would have to wake me up to take me home. I guess we'll have to have her baby sit - just to make her happy!