Saturday, June 12, 2010

Florida Vacation-11

Day 11
Sea World

We love sea World! I think I could go back over and over and never get tired of it. This was a great day! So many cool shows, rides, and animals. We sat in the soak zone at every show and never got wet. Bailey was so mad. But then me and her rode in the front seat of Atlantis a bunch of times and ended up drenched. Sea World has two of the BEST roller coasters...The Kraken and The Manta. Both of them were AWESOME! My favorite part of the day was petting the rays. They are just like dogs.Sawyer, Bailey and Shamu

The Kraken

An underground aquarium

Petting the rays

The dolphins are so cute. They are Sawyer's favorite.

We loved this manatee.


We were there when they were feeding the seals and sea lions. They were pretty funny!

Clyde and Seamore were so funny. They put on the best shows.

This is Winston the Walrus.

Shamu from the underground viewing area.

Look out Sawyer!

Waiting for the Believe show to start.

Shamu and a trainer during Believe.

We went to the dolphin nursery. They were so cute and playful. This one was playing peek a boo with us! It would go underwater and then pop back up and look at us. It did it 3 or 4 times.

Bailey wanted a giant turkey leg since Disney World. She thought it was so funny that the Chinese people kept taking pictures of each other with the turkey legs, so we had to make sure we took a picture of her with her own.

Me and Bailey getting drenched on Atlantis.

2 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

I am jealous! I should be invited next time. Just me though....not my family. They are WAY to little for me to have fun.

Cris said...

I can't believe you rode that Kraken one! When we went I thought it looked insane! Although I'm not a huge roller coaster fan and I was pregnant with Sami at the time. Brings back memories looking at your pics.