Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School!

5th Grade
This past Monday, Bailey had her first day of 5th grade. She was so excited for school to get started again. She was excited to see all her friends, get back into a routine, and learn. She loves to learn, and she loves a challenge. I hope she gets a lot of both this year.

Sawyer started his sophomore year on Tuesday. He was not quite as excited. He is not ready for the classes and homework at all! He IS excited for the socializing, and cross country though.
I guess Sawyer has finally hit the age where first day of school pictures aren't 'cool' anymore. They are normally excited to get them done, but Sawyer just stood there tolerating me, and rolling his eyes. Oh the joy of a teenager!

Notice Bailey in the window of the picture. At least she still gets excited to have her picture taken...even if it's not her turn!


I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast! I hope they have wonderful school years! Good luck guys :)!

1 comment:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

how cute! i love it! and i love your blog layout! so dang cute!