Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrapbook USA Trip

They closed the Roberts Craft in Idaho Falls, so now we don't have a good place to go for scrapbook supplies. Jenni, Kassie, and I planned a trip to Utah to do some scrapbook shopping. We arranged our trip so that we'd be down there for the Scrapbook USA Expo. The expo itself wasn't that exciting, but that didn't stop us from having a good time.

Road trip!

Yummy food is a major part of our Utah trips!

We paid extra at the expo to have a place to crop from 6:00 to midnight. They basically put the 3 of us in a room with no one else! Jenni took advantage of our own private room to dance on the tables :)! They were supposed to provide refreshments as well. See that bucket on the table? It was filled with candy, and that was the 'refreshments'. We were mad, so we dumped all the candy in our purses and took it with us when we left. We thought we were pretty funny :)!


I wanted to stock up on cardstock while we were at Roberts. I got 1 of every color. Little did I know, they had to scan each separate one when I checked out. They said I might have had the longest receipt ever! It touched the ground.


We stopped at ShopKo to get treats to bring home to our kids. Here's a picture of us getting a little distracted. We thought those masks were so funny!


We ended our trip by getting awesome pedicures.


Pretty toes!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh, that was a good time! Plus, I think we are pretty dang cute!

Nicole said...

I so wanted to avoid your blog so I didn't have to see what a good time you had! I am glad you had fun - maybe some day I can come too!