Monday, August 22, 2011

Smore Date

Me and Mark have had some really fun dates as part of our 'Date of the Month' club. But, I must admit that our smores date was not one of them. We were supposed to make smores in the backyard, and then go for a moonlit walk. Mark was in a big hurry, because he wanted to watch 24 (he has a man crush on Jack Bauer). So, we didn't even wait for it to get dark, we only had about 10 minutes worth of fire wood, and we skipped the walk all together. Oh, and since I'm complaining, I didn't realize my marshmallow had caught on fire, and I grabbed it and burnt my finger pretty bad. Do you feel bad for me yet?
It wasn't all bad...we did invite our furry friends, and they had a great time eating marshmallows :)!


I had some yummy marshmallows! I stuffed Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Rolos in them, and then roasted them. It makes a delicious, gooey mess! Yum!

She was so excited to be on our date with us!


Haha, what a dork!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute and successful family Tricia! Im so glad I know you guys!!