Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yay for St. Patrick's Day! I'm not even sure why we celebrate it, but it sure is fun :)! I made everyone their own special pot of gold this year.

Pot of gold!

Sawyer enjoying his gold!

You know Bailey, she can't do anything half way :)!

I even got the dogs in on the fun! See the tag on Reese's Collar? It's a Pinch Proof Protection Card! Even though she looks sad that she has to wear something so stupid, I promise she really did like it :)! She even kept it on all day.

Here's what their tags looked like. I couldn't wait to see every one's reactions. I knew the kids would crack up, and I knew Mark would roll his eyes at me, and think I was off my rocker! I had to make sure he didn't use the day to be mean to them and pinch them!

And as you can see, the tags worked! They enjoyed lots of scratches, and no pinches!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



No comments: