Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great!

 My day started off with this yummy breakfast!

Throughout the day the kids would walk up and give me presents! Who doesn't love presents?!? They did, however, pull a pretty mean trick on me. I had mentioned to Mark that I wanted a pair of sunglasses. I don't usually wear them, but my eyes are starting to get bad, so I thought it would be a good idea to start protecting them a little bit. Well, the kids handed me this hideous pair of sun glasses, and acted totally serious and excited about it. I wasn't even sure what to say! I tried to be really nice, and I said, "I'm not sure if I can wear sunglasses." Then I put them on and was even more horrified! I said (again, in a very nice voice), "Wow, they take up my whole face!" That's when Mark started cracking up, so I knew it was a joke. Brats! It did mean that I get to go pick out my own real pair of sunglasses though :)! I also got a flower cricut cartridge, a really cute over night bag, and a Barnes and Noble gift card! I'm spoiled, I know!

 Here's me with all my loot, and my 'cool' shades.


 Oh man, Sawyer's face kills me!

 Okay, one serious one, and then back to the fun...


And my day ended with this nice little treat!

No comments: