Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Track

I can't believe track is already over! It seems like I only watched him run a few times. Some meets were far away, and a couple got canceled due to weather. The ones I did see him in, he ran great!

 He didn't love track this year. They had a track class (which he couldn't take because he had honors math at that time). The kids that had the class, didn't usually have to come to the after school practice. So, the team practiced at different times, and he felt like it really had an affect on the team spirit and unity. He just said it didn't have the same feel as it usually does. I can't believe he only has one track season left of his high school career. That makes me so sad!

Running the 800 in Blackfoot

Running the mile at Bonneville

 Lining up for the 800 at Districts

Districts

Way to run Sawyer!

No comments: