Sunday, October 14, 2012

Island Park

I spent an AWESOME couple of days in Island Park scrapbooking with friends. Me, Lesa, Becky, and Michelle went up to the Harris' cabin. We got their on Thursday morning, and scrapbooked till wee hours of the morning. Then we got up on Friday and scrapbooked all day. It was so relaxing, and nice to catch up with these girls, since I don't see them as much as I used to. 

 How much junk food could four girls possibly need for 2 days? Apparently a lot :)!

 Scrappin' away!

 There were lots of scary noises! A door slammed down stairs. Michelle and Lesa are big chickens, so me and Becky had to search the basement with knives (you never know when there might be a crazy person hiding behind the shower curtain).

Just the laughing alone made the trip a huge success, but I also managed to get 17 pages done, and I made this cute poster to hold up at Bailey's half marathon that was the next day.

Thanks for a great time ladies!

No comments: