Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Easter!

Easter, like every other holiday this past year, was not quite the same without Sawyer. These are the times I miss him the most. But on a holiday where we celebrate our Savior, I'm easily reminded that there is no place I'd rather have him be, then in Texas teaching people about the Gospel. Bailey woke up to an Easter basket filled with candy, frisbies for disc golf, a Studio C dvd, and a David Archuletta and Frozen CD. Since then, we've heard the Frozen soundtrack about a million times! We thought since Sawyer was gone, and she's 14 years old, we could skip the egg hunt this year. She would have none of that! How dare we even consider it! But even that was not quite the same without her and Sawyer racing to find their eggs the fastest.

Missing Elder Varvel!
Easter basket!
Easter egg hunt in her stylin' pjs!


After church, she went upstairs and was having WAY too much fun with her hair! Just about every minute my phone would go off, and I would get a picture from her. These are some of my favorites! She is pure crazy! :)

Happy Easter!

No comments: