Saturday, May 10, 2014

Still Going Strong!

Mark and I celebrated our 21st anniversary on May 8th! I can't believe it's been that long! After being together for this long, he still treats me just as good as day one! He's spoiled me since we were 14 years old! I could list a million things that I love about him, and a million more that I'm grateful for. But, if I had to pick one right now, it's that he's taught my kids how a husband should treat his wife. Sawyer has a great example to follow, and Bailey will set the bar high, because she won't want to settle for anything less than what she sees in our home. Yep, we're lucky! :)

This year he surprised me with Hawkfest concert tickets! I'm so excited! It's Martina McBride, Gloriana, Craig Morgan, and John King! I can't wait!



No comments: