Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mother's Day/Happy 19th B-Day Elder Varvel

I had the BEST Mother's Day! It was also Sawyer's 19th birthday! The best part was that we got to Skype with him for an hour!!! It was so good to hear his voice and see his face! I cried this time when it was time to say goodbye, because I knew I wouldn't get to talk to him again until Christmas. That's a long 8 months away! But our summer is so busy, so I'm sure that part will speed by.

Elder Varvel!
Savannah came over for the last 15 minutes to talk to Sawyer!
A selfie with her favorite missionary!
I got this card in the mail from Sawyer, and I cracked up! I love the little stick guy he drew in the bottom right hand corner! I'm glad he still has his sense of humor :)!
For Mother's Day, I got a road bike! I'm super excited to try it out! My family is the best! I always get spoiled! Mark needs to get one now so I'll have a riding buddy! 

No comments: