Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Bailey's Haircut!

Bailey chopped her hair off! She decided she wanted a big change, and a new look for her senior year. Mason liked her long hair, so she waited until he left, and then figured she'd have two years to grow it back. She's excited to go through all the different styles and lengths along the way. When she decided to do it, she told me to make her an appointment for as soon as possible so she didn't change her mind. She kept her eyes closed for the whole process, so she could just be surprised at the end. I'm happy to say that she loves it!

Before...
There goes 8-9 inches of hair!

Ta-da!
After! She went to work one day, and some of the people asked Mark who was working the front desk. They didn't even recognize her!
 I'm glad she's brave and adventurous! It totally reminds me of how she always had her hair when she was little. I love it!

No comments: