Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

The LOVE was flowing at our house on Valentine's Day! I kicked it off by making crepes for Bailey for breakfast. Then everyone had a fun treat left at their spot on the counter. Sawyer came down that night, and we had heart shaped pasta and meatballs for dinner, and played games.

Yummy breakfast!

This was the gift for my classic reading, musical loving, bath obsessed Bailey.

The way to Sawyer's heart is with food! He got candy, and a gift card to Tandoori Oven.
Our cute Valentines!

Mark upgraded my phone for me. Mine was starting to give me lots of problems.

I personalized this cute blanket for Mark! I love how it turned out!

 

Our cute little neighbor girl, Naomi, wanted to be my Valentine, so she brought me a box of chocolates! I love her! She is seriously the cutest thing ever! 

Cute, clever Michelle brought me a Valentine too!
It was a great day with lots of people we love! 

No comments: