Friday, February 23, 2018

Sweethearts!

Bailey asked Alex Ledet to her last Sweethearts dance. They've been in the same ward, and have known each other for years. They went from playing neighborhood night games together, to being seniors in the blink of an eye!
Bailey used a pizza to ask Alex to the dance. She wrote on the inside of the pizza box, "Alex, this might be cheesy, but will you go to Sweethearts with me?" I forgot to take a picture, because we were tying to hurry and ditch the pizza at his house before it got cold.
To answer her, he carved YES into a block of cheese with a note that said, "Wow! That was cheesy! It's a good thing I'm fond of cheese!" We cracked up!
Their group went MnM bowling for their day date. They had dinner at one of the girl's houses, then headed to the dance. They said the actual dance was really lame this time, because the DJ was terrible. After the dance, they came to our house for dessert.

Alex's answer!

Day Date: MnM Bowling!

Looking Beautiful!
 Madi said she has always wanted dance pictures taken on my staircase, so I tried to get some cute ones of the girls together. Hahaha, they cooperated about as good as I thought they would!




There we go! I got one good one!

The corsage!

The boutonniere!


Bailey and Alex

Looking good and heading to the dance!

They had cherry lime-aid, a cream puff dessert, and a yummy pudding dessert at our house after the dance.
The whole group got pictures done at the dance, so I'll add those to this post, once Bailey picks them up.

No comments: