Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Halloween Fun!

 I love Halloween! This year was weird though. I still decorated and made my house cute, but we didn't hand out any candy. I was actually out of town at a scrapbook get together in Island Park, and Mark had covid, so he couldn't answer the door. Sad! Mark and I still did our annual haunted house date night with the Hughes, and I did a Halloween dinner a little earlier in the month, since I knew I'd be gone for Halloween weekend.

My front porch

Living room


I love my spider. 

Planet Doom. It was actually kind of dumb this year. Still a fun night of dinner and scares with Jeni and Keith.



Halloween Sunday dinner was fun!

Mummy dogs for dinner!

Mac n cheese jack-o-lanterns on the side.

Graveyard dirt cups for dessert.

Amanda made these rad cupcakes. They even had 'blood' inside.

You'd think I still had little kids at home. 😂 I'm just practicing for when I have grandkids.

No comments: