Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Island Park Scrapbook Weekend

 The Ruby Bucket Retreat has had to be canceled twice due to covid, so a few of us ladies decided to have our own little scrapbook weekend get away in Island park. It was so great! Stephanie hooked us up with a great cabin, we divided up the meals, so we each only had to be in charge of one, and we spent four glorious days scrapbooking. It was just what I needed! I got 50 pages done, I read a little, I went on a short run, and a few walks, I laughed a lot, and basically recharged so I would be ready to function in this crazy world again. 

Kristy-Stephanie-Stacey-Kathy-Jocie-Karen-Tricia-Esther

The cabin we stayed in was so beautiful!


"Right over left, because my hip doesn't work."- Karen 😂



Cute Esther kept us laughing all weekend.


No comments: