Monday, June 28, 2021

Father's Day

If there has ever been a person worth celebrating, it's definitely Mark! He's always been the best dad to our two hooligans. He loves that our kids have gotten married, and added two more hooligans for him to be a dad to. He fills the roll naturally and effortlessly. I remember if I would leave for a weekend when Bailey was little, he could get her dressed and do her hair just as good as I could. All my friends would be amazed. He was the master of school projects, and I'm not sure that he's ever missed any of their events. He has always been 100% invested in all that they are and do. I hope my kids realize how lucky they are. 

We celebrated with his favorite dinner; pigs in a blanket and mac n cheese. He's pretty easy to please! 😂 He loves peanut butter, so Amanda made him a peanut butter poke cake for dessert. We face timed Bailey and Mason when it was present time. Bailey and Mason got him funny socks, and pistachios. Sawyer and Amanda got him two GIANT things of peanut butter. So funny! I got him a monocular, and a couple pairs of running shorts.

Happy Father's Day Mark!

He was a bit excited about this cake!

Noah-Mark-Jonnae-Sawyer-Amanda
Mason & Bailey (on the phone).



No comments: