Sunday, October 2, 2022

Amanda's Teton Wedding

Amanda and Paul had the dreamiest Teton wedding. I was so honored to be a part of it. I was one of Amanda's bridesmaids, along with her childhood friend, Selena. The whole weekend turned out so amazing! They met, and have a lot of memories up Teton Canyon, so that's where they chose to have their ceremony. Even their weeding invitations incorporated the Tetons. The decorative lines on the invitations were the topography map of the Tetons. How cool is that?!? The bowties that Paul and his groomsmen wore had the same lines too!

On Friday evening, they had a little mingle for family and friends at the Teton Brewery. All their friends brought food, and it was a fun time to chat with people, and meet their families.

Saturday was perfect! They got married with the Tetons as the backdrop of the ceremony. The weather was amazing, and the the sky was blue without a single cloud blocking the view of the mountains. The officiator was a friend of theirs, and did an amazing job. Ahhh, I just loved it all!

After the ceremony, they had a beautiful reception in Tetonia. 

Me and my handsome wedding date.

The beautiful bride! I just love her!

Paul and Amanda are two of the kindest souls I know. Such genuinely good people. I'm beyond happy for them!
The Tetons were glowing at the reception!

Some of the runner ladies at the reception. 

Can you believe this cake! So cool!

Such a fun weekend celebrating Paul and Amanda. I can't wait to see the professional pictures that Steph took. They are going to be amazing!

No comments: