Thursday, October 27, 2022

Happy Birthday To Me

I had a great birthday this year! Mark, Mat, and Steph took the day off work to join in mine and Steph's annual birthday run. We did Big Elk Creek, and the fall colors were amazing. I will write more about the run in my running post. I told Mark that all I wanted for my birthday was to go shopping for all the things the donkeys would need once they got here. We got them all the necessities, and plenty of fun things as well. That night, Sawyer and Amanda came over and we watched 'Where the Crawdads Sing' on the movie screen in the barn. So fun! I loved the set up, and I loved the movie. I had read the book a long time ago, and then Mark and I listened to it on our drive to and from Great Basin, so I was so excited to see it. Such a fun day.

Birthday run!

Movie set up in the barn. I can't wait to do more movies like this!

Even Reeses loved the movie!


No comments: