Thursday, February 2, 2023

Nora Rae-9 months

 Nine months with our cute baby girl! That seems impossible, and yet, we can't remember life without her.  I feel like this past month, she's really developed quite a personality. She has grown confident, a little independent, made huge developmental strides, and is so fun and happy! I FaceTime her almost every day, and she makes me crack up. It's been so fun watching Bailey and Mason be parents, and navigate it all while working and going to school. Nora is their number one priority, and I'm in awe of how well they get it all done. 

I got Nora the cutest bandanna dress at the local western store. She finally fits into it, and it's seriously the cutest thing ever! She just needs to move here and be my little farm sidekick! 😁

So stinking cute!

Check out the cute ponytail too!

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

It's crazy to think that she's already big enough that Bailey doesn't wear her in the store anymore. She sits in the cart like a big kid.

😭😭😭

Nora learned a new trick! She clicks her tongue! She clicks to the donkeys sometimes if I'm out there while we're facetiming. I could just die!

Cutest little church goer!

I think Nora might skip walking, and go straight to running! This girl is in a hurry! πŸ˜†

Go Nora! Go!

This might be my favorite video of all time. I'm not sure what's funnier, how proud she is of herself, or Mason laughing! πŸ˜‚

She's her mamas training partner, so she gets to bundle up for walks and runs.

They still love going to the Steelheads games! Nora is becoming quite the hockey fan!

Cutest crew at the game!

Go Steelheads!

If only everyone would be so happy about seeing themselves. I can't even handle the moment she sees herself in the video. Cutest thing ever!
I love the confident way she grins at the phone.

Best buds!

She loves her mama!

We went to Boise for a race, and Mark and I were gonna babysit while Mason and Bailey went on a date. I ended up with a horrible cough, so we didn't get to hang out with Nora. They brought her on their date with them, and this video is of them giving her water out of a straw. So funny!

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Look who can stand up by herself!

More hockey, and the cutest pigtails!

Oh my gosh, look at those piggies!

It's hard to believe Nora was inside growing for 9 months, and now she's been outside growing for the same amount of time. Crazy how fast time goes by.

9 months growing inside.

Nine months in....

Nine months out!

😊😊😊

Happy nine months Nora Rae! Grams and Pops love you to pieces!

Seriously, I can't even!


😍😍😍




No comments: