Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Sugar Alley

Bailey started the cutest 'at home' bakery! It's called Sugar Alley, and she's been having so much fun with it. She launched it with Valentine's Day cookie kits. They were a huge success! Most of the orders came from south east Idaho, so she enlisted our help. We had a Boise trip planned to visit Nora, so we were able to bring all the cookie kits for this area back with us. Go follow her on Instagram (Sugar Alley). She has some really great reels that have kept me laughing. If you are in the Idaho Falls area, don't hesitate to check out her menu and make an order. Mark and I will be traveling there quite often, and we'd love to bring back a treat for you.

Valentine cookie kits.

These are the orders we brought back with us.

Successful launch!

I had so much fun decorating and delivering my cookies to neighbors. 

They are so good! I can't wait to try other stuff she has on her menu.


No comments: