Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Lacking Fundamentals Podcast

 Steph and I had the really fun opportunity to be guests on the 'Lacking Fundamentals' podcast. It was really outside of my comfort zone, but once I got there, it ended up just being a fun conversation about running. Brad and Eric are the hosts, and I know both guys really well. I've known Brad for a lot of years, and Steph happens to be married to Eric. 😁 I love the idea behind their podcast. They find ordinary people in the community who they think have done extraordinary things, or people who have preserved through tough life situations. It's very fun and uplifting. I've linked our episode below. Give it a listen!

Brad-Eric-Steph-Tricia

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/steph-lords-and-tricia-varvel-running-through-life-and-pain/id1479063224?i=1000613985464

No comments: