Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Girl's Trip

A few weekends ago I took a girl's trip to Utah with 5 of my friends. We had SO much fun! I always think the drive down there takes FOREVER, and is SO boring....but with six girls in the car chatting, it felt like I blinked and we were there! We went to some fun stores, ate at yummy places, shopped for Easter dresses for our girls, bought our traditional matching jammies, had Mac makeovers, and got pedicures. I love these ladies, and after a fun and relaxing weekend away, I felt renewed to conquer my regular life again.


5 comments:

Ashlee said...

That looks so fun! You gals are hillarious!

M. Jorgensen said...

i need the toe touch picture!!!!!!

Lesa Martinson said...

What FUN we had, I can't wait to go again. Hopefully next time I don't have a lovely DOUBLE CHIN!!!!So when we take pictures at PF Chang we don't have to take a million. :) lol

Amber said...

What a great tradition. It makes all the difference when you can get out of town with your girlfriends and fill your bucket!

Nicole said...

So much fun and I'm so glad you and the fam got to see the Archi concert!