Thursday, March 5, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!

I went with some friends to an all night scrapbook event at the Red Lion Hotel in honor of National Scrapbook Day. Like usual, I had a blast! I got 18 pages done, ate yummy food, and laughed with great company. The highlight of the weekend was when we found out a local scrapbook store was going out of business. We had a great connection, so the owner let us go into the store after she closed. However much stuff we could fit in a bag, we only had to pay $25 for! I went to town! I got over $500 worth of stuff for only $25! I was giddy about it for the rest of the weekend. That kind of luck NEVER happens to me! I never buy rub-ons because they are so expensive....I got every rub-on in the store! I added up how much money I would have spent on just those, and it was over $200! I'm still excited just thinking about it :)! I can't wait until October for the next all nighter!


Hayley, Tricia, Shannon, Megan


All the pages I got done




Our great shopping adventure



I scored.....YIPEE!




6 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! You got tons of pages done. Nice work. That was fun. I can't wait for the next one, too. So, invited or not I'm comin'.

Scott said...

I'll give you 50 for that bag? :) Congratulations tricia Anne!

Nicole said...

I wish I could have been there! Next time! Totally jealous of your stash now! Oh, you need to post pictures of the individual pages so I can scraplift them!

Ashlee said...

WOW! Nice job on the major score at the scrapbook store and nice job on the 18 pages! You are so very lucky!

Kassie Temple said...

That is awesome!! Jeremiah was telling me about your great deal. I am jealous!

Kassie Temple said...

That is awesome!! Jeremiah was telling me about your great deal. I am jealous!