Saturday, March 21, 2009

So Many Screaming Girls...

Despite the fact that Bailey can only hear out of one ear now...DAVID ARCHULETA ROCKS! The concert was AWESOME! We have never heard so many screaming girls. People started lining up for it at 7:00 that morning. The line went from the Civic Auditorium doors, clear past the High School practice field, and out to the road. We didn't have to get there that early, because Mark bought VIP tickets, which guaranteed us a seat in the first 5 rows.



We joined the madness at about 5:30.


We finally made it to the entrance.





We were on the 5th row, right hand side...awesome seats!




He put on a great show. Even Mark and Sawyer were very impressed. He interacted a lot with the audience, and of course that got all the girls screaming their heads off. It was so much fun!

We hung around after the show. We heard that sometimes they will come out and sign autographs after most of the people have left. His band came out, and Bailey got them to sign her CD. She thought that was pretty cool. This is the drummer.

This is the guitar player.

This was the keyboard player. She was really nice to Bailey.

This is her signed CD cover. She's still missing David's signature. Maybe she'll get it someday.

I forget that we had just bought a video camera, so I didn't bring it. I took this with my regular camera, so it's not great. This is him singing Crush. It will give you a glimpse of what it was like with all those screaming girls.

8 comments:

emmadee said...

That was so amazing!!! You got some great pictures!!!!

emmadee said...

That was so amazing!!! You got some great pictures!!!!

Lesa Martinson said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait till Monday when we go!!!

Jenni said...

How fun is that!?! You got some great pictures.

Christina said...

How fun is that?! I guess he's become quite the hearthrob. Spoiled Bailey! Pics with all those musicians! Lucky girl!

Christina said...

HAHAHA! I just realized I wrote the same thing as the comment before mine. HAHAHA! Didn't copy, I promise.

Lisa said...

How fun!!!! What a great expierence! Love all the pics!!

Ashlee said...

I wish I would've gotten tickets. The screaming girls didn't sound too fun though! Could you even hear him singing? I'm glad you guys had a fun time!