Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Falls Valley Talent Night

Bailey's school had a talent night for the students. Bailey played the guitar and sang 'Start of Something New' from High School Musical. She did AWESOME! She was so nervous, because she has never sang in front of people before. Once she got started, she played and sang like a pro. We were so proud of her! She's a brave little girl. She loves playing the guitar, and I'm sure she'll have many fun performances in the future.


We filmed the actual talent show, but the sound isn't very good. We had her do it again at home so we could get better sound to put it on our blog. You still might need to turn your computer up a little to hear it.


7 comments:

Seth Callister said...

I felt SO bad I missed Bailey's performance. I tried to get there in time. The picture looks very professional like she knew what she was doing. I'm very proud of her!
Seth Callister

Nicole said...

How cute! Good job Bailey, you are talented.

Jenni said...

She sounded great! Where did she learn to play the guitar. That would be fun.

Ashlee said...

I don't know where I've been?!? I remember talking to you about putting this on, and I guess I forgot to check it! She is SOOO cute! And BRAVE! But she did an excellent job, so tell her that! I'll call ya when we get back!

Kassie Temple said...

She is so awesome!! I love her!

Lisa said...

She did such an amazing job!!! She is very talented!!!

Scott said...

Your my Americam Idol B-Ray! Great job! Love ya