Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Friend

When we were still in our old ward, I was in the Primary Presidency for 3 months. We did a primary activity called Journey to the Promised Land. Sharon Myers took a picture of all the kids, and sent it into The Friend Magazine. The picture is finally in there! It's in the March 2009 issue on page 32. Our picture took up half a page! The kids were excited to see themselves and their friends in a magazine.

Sawyer is on the back row, right side. Bailey is sitting in the second row, middle.

5 comments:

Christina said...

I saw them!! That's so exciting! I could tell they were a bit younger than they are now though. How long does it take them to publish submitted stuff?

Tammi said...

That is stinking sweet. Way to go Bailey and Sawyer! Are they signing autographs?

Nicole said...

Awesome. I'm excited to show my girls that picture in the actual friend - they will love it.

Ashlee said...

That's so neat. I remember always looking in the Friend and wondering why I couldn't be in there! That'll be something fun for them to have! BTW- have fun this weekend!

Kassie Temple said...

And Kassie is in the back row.:)