Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was great. The kids woke up to Valentine treats on the counter. Bailey got a cookbook, and Sawyer got a Brian Regan CD. Bailey has been SO into cooking. She cooks dinner for the family once a week, and loves it. She was so thrilled with her own cookbook. She went to work right away making us banana pancakes from scratch. I've never even made pancakes from scratch. She did an AWESOME job...they were yummy! I loved that Valentine's day was on a Saturday this year, because I got to spend the whole day with my hubby. We went shopping to buy each other our Valentines. I got him sunglasses, and he got me scrapbook paper (one sheet of every color card stock...whooo hooo)! We didn't dare go out, because there were 3 sweetheart dances going on, so we ordered takeout for dinner. It was great to spend the day with the 3 people I love the most in the world!



2 comments:

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

Your kids seem so great! You & Mark should be really proud.

Nicole said...

I wish you would have made a video of Mark at the ward party - it was priceless! I told Brett about it - he was laughing and he didn't even hear it.