Sunday, February 22, 2009

Island Park

Me and Mark spent the weekend with friends at the Harris' cabin in Island Park. We had SO much fun! We left on Friday afternoon, and ate dinner at the Relay Station on the way up. When we got to the cabin, we all got situated and then went on an AWESOME snowmobile ride at night. It was our first snowmobile adventure, and we loved it. It was cold (5 degrees), and foggy, so it made the woods look eerie...it was so cool! The next morning, the girls sat around talking, while the husbands cooked us a wonderful breakfast. They did EVERYTHING (including cleaning up)...we didn't have to lift a finger! We have the greatest husbands EVER!!! We went on another ride on Saturday to Big Springs. The weather was perfect, and the snow made everything look so beautiful. We have the greatest friends. Thanks Michelle and Jason for a great weekend!




5 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun! You guys had a ton of people there! That had to have been a blast! How do ya like snowmobiling? I think it's fun, but not on a regular basis. Did Saywer and Bailey survive:)?

Christina said...

What a NICE cabin! Lucky! You guys seriously are sooo fun. I would love to be that way, but I don't know if we're lacking the adventurous company or what. GOod for you guys to take off and enjoy the weekend.

Nicole said...

What a fun weekend - next time sneak me with you!! Those pics brought back some memories for me. I grew up near there and worked at Relay Station for awhile. I also made out with my boyfriend in Johnny's cabin! I wondered why you weren't at church - glad you had fun!

Lisa said...

How fun!!! We had a group of friends we would do stuff like this with in NY...I so miss that!! But, the men never made us ladies breakfast...what a sweet thing for them to do. hmmm...maybe he needs some peer pressure :)

Lesa Martinson said...

We definetely had a blast!! It went by to fast, we need to go again soon.