Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Christmas Spirit!

I had such a wonderful day yesterday! It really got me in the Christmas spirit. I spent the day baking Christmas treats with some fun ladies. I am not a very good baker AT ALL! To be honest, I down right STINK at it! I did two recipes, and they actually turned out really good. I was so excited! The treats the other girls made were so yummy! We are going to meet in January and put together the cutest recipe books, and then add the recipes from our baking day each year. So fun!

I have a VERY crafty friend, Jenni. She gave me the CUTEST Christmas gift yesterday that I need to share with everyone, because I love it so much!

Looks like just a cute box...

But it is really the cutest stationary set EVER!

The bottom has a little note pad, and a place to put stamps.


The top is filled with handmade cards, mini cards, and tags! I don't even want to use it...I just think it's too cute! Thanks Jenni! You're the BEST!

Then my family headed to our ward Christmas party. Lots of yummy food, a great program, and fun friends to mingle with.


Bailey and Emily with Santa

Zak, Jeron, Carston, Santa, Emily and Sawyer

5 comments:

Larkin said...

I know this sounds lame, but I die a little inside every time you post a picture of Sawyer (and Jeron/Carston) looking so big & grown-up. They should still be little boys :)

Jenni said...

So glad you all had a good time at the ward party. The pictures with your kiddos and Santa turned out super cute!

Jenni said...

Oh yeah, my family LOVED the molten lava cakes!

Nicole said...

That is cute - Jenni!! Lucky you Trish. Thanks so much for taking Meg to the church for me - she HAD to see Santa!

emmadee said...

Oh my hecK!!! you really did post a picture of us!!