Friday, December 25, 2009

Living Room

Merry Christmas to me! My living room got finished just in time for Christmas, and I LOVE it! I started working in August at Falls Valley (Bailey's school). I love my job, and the money I make is our 'fun' money. The first thing we decided to do with it, is to start getting the house decorated how we want it. We started with the living room, because that's what you see right when you walk into the house. It turned into a bigger project than we were planning on, but we are so glad that it did. I've been taking pictures along the way, so we would really be able to appreciate the change.

Before

Before

Before

Shawn Fredrickson trimmed shadow boxes on the wall. He also changed the trim around the window, doors, and base.

Curtis Juassi did the painting. We did the bottom part white.


We painted the top theater red

The finished product; looking from upstairs. Shelby Westerguard added all the finishing touches.

The window wall

We love it, and we can't wait to start our next project...the entry way!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I LOVE it!! I have to say I am jealous! :)

Christina said...

Ooooooh, Tricia!! I LOVE the transformation. What a difference. It makes me want to do some remodeling!!

Lesa Martinson said...

I love, love, love it!!! I am so, excited for you, it turned out so great!

Amber said...

It looks great Tricia! It is always fun to get stuff done to the house that you have been waiting for.

Lisa said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! You must be loving it!!!