Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sledding!

I wanted it to snow so bad over Christmas break, so we could go sledding. It FINALLY snowed after the first of the year. We jumped at the chance, and got one good sledding day in right before school started again. We went to the Ucon Pit on a perfect day. Everyone must have had the same idea, because it was packed. We went with the Temples, and then, by chance, we saw the Waters family up there. We had tons of fun! Me and Bailey could sled forever! We never get tired of going up and down the hill. We bought some cheap tubes at Toys R Us, and they were by far the crowd favorite. I can't wait to go again.

Bailey and Marlee flipped over the top of some guy that was just laying at the bottom of the hill. They wiped out pretty good, but it sure didn't slow them down any. I think these girls must have gone up and down the hill a million times!

Sawyer and Ethan...big goof heads!

Go Mark!

The crowd thinned out when the sun started going down. That's when we really got going. We left right after dark.


4 comments:

Christina said...

How fun! You just made me want to go sledding right now! But on the other hand, there are sub arctic temps out there keeping me in!

Jenni said...

Look's like fun! Keith told me about some more good hills. I'll have to tell you about them before you go next time. Ucon is steep. I would maybe be able to walk up it twice!!

Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun!!

emmadee said...

Sawyer and Ethan are so utterly attractive XD