Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! We rang in the New Year at the Temple's house. We ate yummy food, and played Rock Band.

Here are some of my 2010 goals:

1. Get in shape and run at least 3 races (1 of them has to be a 1/2 marathon). I've had some 'issues' that have kept me from running, and now they are fixed! I'm super excited to get back into it.

2. Attend the Temple at least 12 times.

3. Finish decorating the main floor of the house.

4.Do at least 20 freezer meals.

5. Make a cute card tin, and fill it with homemade cards.

6. Organize my recipes (this is an ongoing one from 2009).

7. Get my blog printed.

8. Get our family pictures taken.

9. Get 10 Family names done at the Temple.

10. Help Sawyer finish his Duty to God.

I hope 2010 is GREAT!

4 comments:

Christina said...

You go, Girl! That sounds like a lot of work...but great goals nonetheless! Good luck!

Nicole said...

We have some of the same goals. I try to get to the temple once a month. I go without Brett so someone can watch the kids. I'll call you next time and see if you want to join me. Will you get your blog printed and then help me do it??? Good luck with the marathon - I am running a 5k in the spring - not by choice.

Jenni said...

Happy New Year! Great goals. Best of luck!

Lisa said...

Those are great goals! Lets do a race together :)