Saturday, October 22, 2011

Who Wants to go on a WALK?

My dogs makes me happy! Sometimes I wish everyone was as easy to please as them. There's a few things about Reeses and Oreo that I want to remember, so I thought I'd better get them in our blog. The first is how much they LOVE to go for walks! We try to walk them everyday, and it never gets old for them. I LOVE to take them too! They are so funny, and it makes me happy to see how excited they get. They know the word WALK, so we have to spell it, or make sure we don't say it until we are ready to go. Otherwise, we have two, very large, spazzes running laps around the house.

Watch the videos below, and you'll see how much they love their walks. And keep in mind that they aren't allowed on the carpet, or up the stairs!




Another thing they LOVE is car rides! They know that means they get to walk somewhere fun (like the sand dunes, the hills, the river, a park, etc...). Maybe it's even a trip to Pet Smart, or a cross country meet.


Sometimes I just roll my eyes and wonder what it would be like the be in their heads for a few minutes. Like the day that Reeses apparently forget how to sleep in her bed!


Our trampoline broke, so now the dogs can get up on it. They think this is the coolest new toy EVER! Bailey can't even use it now without two, hairy friends up there with her.



A lot of people don't like animals and don't understand how people can get so attached to them. I LOVE my dogs, and consider them a huge part of our family. They make me cringe, and laugh on a daily basis. Just like with kids, we take the good and the bad together, and we love it all :)!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am not an animal lover anymore - I use to be but now I am allergic, but I know how easy it is to get attached so when we had cats for awhile I never held or touched them so that I wouldn't love them. So sad I know. I have never had dogs, but yours seem nice and guess what? As your neighbor they have never kept me up barking so they must be pretty good despite the fact that they ate your back yard!