Saturday, February 23, 2013

Island Park Weekend

We spent Valentine's weekend at the Harris' Cabin with our awesome friends. It was so much fun! We went up on Friday morning, and came home Saturday night. The guys snowmobiled the entire time. Mark had a blast! The girls hung out in the cabin scrapbooking, and entertaining me with their craziness, while I hung out on the couch. Even though I couldn't do much, it was so great just to put down my book, and have fun conversations for a couple days. Sure beat my normal, boring recovery days. I think it was exactly what me and Mark both needed.

 Byron, Mark, Jason, and Brian getting ready to snowmobile. 

 Mark and Brian

 The guys (The Perks were there too, but they left before we thought to get the camera out).

 Lesa, Michelle, Becky, and Misty (not in the picture) were great/silly company!

Here is my cozy little spot on the couch!

Thanks everyone! We had such a great time!

No comments: