Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day

I had 3 AWESOME valentines this year!

 I woke up to this fun package waiting for me. Mark gave me a Gary Allen CD for me and Bailey would have something new to listen to on our long drive to CA. He also gave me a gift card to Amazon so I could pick out some new books to read while I'm down recovering from surgery. And I got a coupon for a night out of town in the mountains as soon as I'm feeling better :)! I'm pretty spoiled!
I got Mark a silly game, and some of my friends planned a weekend in Island Park so the guys could go snowmobiling. SO FUN! That will be my next post.

 Don't ya think he's a pretty cute Valentine? He got some candy, cologne, and the Imagine Dragons CD.

Bailey got some candy, the How to Train Your Dragon movie, and a cute black belt.

 There was a dance after school at Rocky Mountain. Bailey danced with her first boy. Ahhhh, how cute! Then, she had some friends come over to decorate cookies.
Breanna, Neesha, Bailey, Madi, Annie, and Torrie.

 Sawyer had a romantic, candlelit dinner with cute Savannah. Mark served them Chinese food, using his best, made up Chinese accent. Nothing like Mark to add to the romance :)!

It was a great day!


No comments: