Monday, February 4, 2013

The Alligator Is my Bread...

Mark came downstairs one day and decided, out of the blue, to try to make bread. I'm not sure where the idea even came from. I just rolled my eyes and let him go to it. The final result was...um....let's just call it interesting. I laughed so hard I could barely breath!


 Here is the result of his first attempt. It was pretty hard, and looked a bit like an alligator. We used to sing a song in high school, "The alligator is my friend..." We were carrying the bread around singing, "The alligator is my bread..." Then we'd all bust out laughing again. Poor Mark :)!

We know Mark, and we knew he wouldn't be deterred. When he decides to learn something, he won't give up until it's perfected. He did some more research, and before long he made great bread! Now he's so good at it, that he wants to get a Kitchen Aid mixer. 

Here's the good bread. Not nearly as funny, but a lot more tasty!

No comments: