Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was a little crazy this year. Mark had to leave right after church to fly to Santa Fe for work. So, him and Bailey made me breakfast in the morning. Then right after church I got some presents before Mark left. Bailey got me the giant Boise State mug I've been wanting. Sawyer got me another 3 month Audible subscription, and Mark got me a hanging flower basket for my front porch. I have to wait a few weeks to get it though, because the outside of my house is being redone. Sawyer and Kaija made me dinner, and we played games that night. Oh, I almost forgot the best part....you know how at the end of church they have all the moms stand up and the young men bring around a flower or something to give them? Well, we are up at the college, and not in a family ward anymore. Bailey was worried about me not getting my church treat. Well, right after sacrament meeting, she pulled out a giant candy bar for me. Hahaha, so funny! 

My fun presents! I wasn't supposed to get anything from Mark, because my birthday present was really big, so it was supposed to count for Mother's day too.

Me and my four children! :)

I can't believe I am the mom to 2 adults! What the heck! How did that happen?!?
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

No comments: