Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Malad Scrapbook Retreat!

Twice a year I drive down to Malad for a scrapbook retreat. I LOVE it ever single time! This year was a luau theme, and it was so fun! Lisa does a great job putting it on, and always goes above and beyond. Cute decorations, darling shirts, fun prizes, amazing food, and great ladies. To top it off, I got 43 pages finished! Whahooo, that made a dent!

Our weekend scrapbooking crew!

Me and Kristy getting lots done!
While I was scrapbooking, Noah ran his first 5K and did amazing! I was sad I missed it, but my family went and watched him (crazy signs and noise makers included). I love having him up here for school! My kids have never grown up by cousins, so it's fun for them to get to hang out as young adults. He fits right in with our crazy bunch!

Way to go Noah!

No comments: