Thursday, September 9, 2021

First Days of School

I miss the excitement that comes with the first day of school. Lucky for me, 3 of my kiddos are still experiencing that, and they still send me pictures!

Amanda started her first year as a teacher! How fun and exciting! She is teaching 5th grade at Sunnyside Elementary. We went over to the school on a Sunday afternoon to see her classroom. 

She's gonna be the cutest teacher!

We gave her some practice with having real students in class. 😂

Bailey and Mason had their first days too! Mason started another semester at Boise State, and Bailey started her first year of Law School. So excited for both of them.

Mason starting his junior year!

Bailey starting her first year of Law School!

I hope everyone has a great school year!

No comments: