Monday, November 8, 2021

Halloween Fun!

 Halloween is my favorite! I love it! Since Bailey is my scary movie watching buddy, we had a weekly scary movie night together. We took turns picking the movie, and then we'd get it all ready to watch, face time each other right before, and hit play at the same time. Hahaha, it was great! Mason and Mark joined us for most of them. We watched, When A Stranger Calls, Disturbia, The Ring, and 1408. We still manage to have a good time together, even when we live 4 hours away. I also watched a few other non-scary ones this year, like Hocus Pocus, and the Adam's Family. 

The Haunter Mill:

Steph, Eric, Mark, and I went to the Hunted Mill. Right when we got in line, we found Noah and Jonnae there! The 6 of us went through together, and it was hilarious! Noah was leading the way and something creepy jumped out in front of him. He screamed and fell over backwards. We were laughing so hard. Jonnae was literally belly laughing; sooooo funny!

Mark-Creepy Man-Tricia-Noah-Jonnae-Steph-Eric

I love the Haunted Mill!

The Haunted Car Wash:

Mark and I went through the Haunted Car Wash right down the street from our house. We laughed the whole way through it! So funny!

This guy put his face right up to my window.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Mark is the best to go to scary things with! πŸ˜‚



Costumes:

On Halloween Night, we had a Mystery Dinner. Sawyer and Amanda came as Bob Ross and a Happy Little Tree. I was dying! πŸ˜‚ I bug Sawyer about his crazy hair all the time, but this made it all worth it! I sent Bailey pictures of them, and even though they weren't here, her and Mason wanted to play anyways. I got pictures of them dressed up a few minutes later. 

Best costumes EVER!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A snowman and an elf! πŸ˜‚

She is the cutest!

Mystery Dinner:

We had a Mystery Dinner for Halloween. I love doing this! So funny! Our guests order things from the menu, not knowing what they are actually getting. Watching them try to eat is hilarious!

The table is all set, ready for our guests to arrive.

This was the menu.

Sawyer, Amanda, Steph, and Brodee were filling out the menu.

Steph and Amanda both ordered Love Potion in a leaky cauldron.

I was dying watching Sawyer try to eat with scorpion pinchers. πŸ˜‚ 

Brodee did pretty dang good!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sawyer  gave up and tried the pooper scooper instead.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Amanda ate everything, including her ice cream dessert, with deadly spears. I was very impressed!

I'm so sad to see October come to an end. It's probably my favorite month of the whole year.


No comments: